Passion – noun: An intense driving feeling or devotion to an activity or concept.
What really matters to us is serving with grace and courtesy.
Maybe you share the same passion too.
Young Explorers is a unique Montessori-influenced school. Our welcoming culture is all about treating others as we want to be treated, having fun, and celebrating beloved Judeo-Christian traditions. Through our Heart & MindTM program, we focus on developing a child’s social skills, intuition, and self-awareness.
Our mission: Inspiring individuals. Building communities.
We believe in kids. Young Explorers starts through fostering individuals through education, creativity, and confidence to create better community members that are team driven, considerate, and capable.
- Education-First: Our primary focus is learning. Research has proven that the mind is learning at a quantum rate and we foster a child’s development through ambitious learning opportunities.
- Modern Montessori: Founded from Montessori, we have created a unique and powerful program to inspire your child to learn and use their intrinsic motivation and natural curiosity.
- Tailored Learning: It’s ok to want more. With a focus on kids as individuals, our teachers use a combination of traditional and personally created lessons to achieve academic success.
- Confidence: Our Heart and MindTM program fosters confidence by encouraging the right amount of risk in a safe environment. Working at your own pace proves invaluable now, and develops the executive function to exceed goals and reach true potential.
- Fun: We treasure silly moments with our kids because we know that’s what makes them smile and be excited for each new day at Young Explorers.
- Leadership: Every day children are given opportunities through class projects and activities to become the person they are truly meant to be.
Embraced like family from the moment they enter our doors, every teacher and caregiver creates a community with grace and courtesy.
- Character: We believe in caring about people, doing the right thing, and making your own mark on the world.
- Teamwork: How we work with others, our relationships and understanding of the world allows us to flourish.
- Family: Your family is our family. From special celebrations, to concerts and graduations, everyone is part of the cherished memories.
- Engagement: Through engaging in their community, children begin to understand that they are empowered to effect change and make decisions that benefit the greater good.
- Connections: Shared moments, experiences and activities nurture the bond that fosters lifelong friendships.
- Compassion: Here, everyone matters. Relationships big and small are built on trust and understanding. Giving a hug, providing encouragement, and being there for a friend is part of who we are.
Our Curriculum Philosophy
Heart & MindTM Program: Academics, Social Skills, and Self-Awareness
Our approach builds character as much as minds through individualized education, creative, and even a little risk taking.
We are all unique. How we learn, where our interest lie, and where we will go in life will lead each of us to our own success.
Young Explorers Montessori® MANIFESTO
We believe in taking risks and being there no matter what
We believe education starts with heart
We believe relationships big and small are built on trust
We believe kindness along the way fuels the journey
We believe standards are the beginning and the potential lies far beyond
We believe everyone matters
We believe kids are the future and encompass all good things
We believe, in kids.